We offer a fully comprehensive professional valuation service on all types of jewellery and silverware. We have a fully equipped gem-testing laboratory on our own premises. Valuation Schedules are well presented together with colour photographs of all items appraised. A full diamond grading chart is included when appropriate. Appraisals can be carried out for the purpose of insurance, probate or sale/division between parties.
Replacement costs tend to increase and valuations carried out only a few years ago could be seriously out of date resulting in insufficient compensation should an item be lost or stolen.
A detailed valuation schedule will provide:-
- A comprehensive check list should a loss occur.
- Proof of ownership if items are recovered by the police.
- Sufficient details to allow similar items to be bought or hand made.
- A firm foundation on which to base a claim in the event of any dispute with the insurer.
- All items of jewellery are carefully cleaned prior to the appraisal and professional advice given should any work be necessary.
£65 for the first item and £25 for further items (includes V.A.T)